Thursday, January 27, 2011

What a Week!

This week has been a little crazy at the Wallace Ranch. Justin has been sick, Adelyn has been kinda sick (I cant decide if she is or not!). Mommy has been fine (fingers crossed, knock on wood)!

Justin and I are also planning a weekend-long conference for our students at the church. Planning is always fun and argument-free for us. We would never get stressed about event planning. We would never argue over menu's and housing for our students. Never. Really...

My parents are in Florida this week. I am watching their dogs. Sweet dogs. Good dogs. They love Mylie. They love Adelyn. It's been a fun week.

Just a few side notes. I like structure. I like happiness. I like cleanliness. I'm not a big fan of chaos, dirt, anger, and other things that aren't my idea of 'right'. So a sick family, arguments over ministry, dogs and baby going crazy everywhere, it's been quite and adventure AND a learning experience.


Adelyn wanted to wear a t-shirt from the Smoky Mountains gift-store matched with Santa Clause pajama bottoms. So instead of having everything be perfect and 'right', I let her. Gotta choose your battles.



And when she wanted to feed the dogs her Cheerios, I just let her. Everyone ended up happier in the end and that made Mommy happy :) 
(P.S.- Sorry mom! They didn't eat TOOO many!)


I'm learning that it's life. It's a little messy and pretty chaotic but it's ok. It isn't anything that will hurt anyone. It's just CRAZY! God is funny though, I feel like he wants me to go crazy once in a while. It's healthy? Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment